Thursday, June 16, 2011

Welcome home!

We are so happy to be moved in our new home! Our favorite part of the day is coming home to this beautiful place. My favorite part of the house is our bed room, partly because I am obsessed with our new bedroom furniture. It is absolutely gorgeous, when you walk in the room you feel like a queen. Maybe a little over dramatic, but it is really beautiful! Just so you know, I am LOVING having my very own garage door opener! It is so convenient and I don't know what I did without one. My new kitchen is wonderful! I am loving the double ovens and storage space and Kyle is loving me cooking every night! I know by now you are dying to see some pictures and I am going to share a picture of the room that is off the kitchen...

We love this room! We spend most of our time here.

No comments:

Post a Comment