Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Cindy's Cookies

When I was in high school one of my fondest memories from tail gates or victory parties, where Cindy's Cookies. I can remember eating them and wishing I knew how to make them myself. Cindy Noble, published this recipe in the Daily Star and one of my dear friends cut it out for me. I have had the recipe for a while, but last night was my first time to make them and they are delicious!!! In the paper, the name of the recipe was just Cookies, but I have decided to call them Cindy's Cookies. 



                               Cindy's Cookies
2 1/4 cup of flour
3/4 cup of light brown sugar
3/4 cup of sugar
1 tsp of baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1 to 2 cups oatmeal (old fashioned)
*Mix together dry ingredients


ADD:
2 eggs
2 sticks of butter (melted)
1Tbsp vanilla
1/2 package of white chocolate chips
1/2 package of milk chocolate chips
1/2 cup of heath chips
1/2 cup of chopped pecans (optional)


Drop with cookie scoop onto cookie sheet and bake at 350 for approximately 12 to 15 minutes. (They are best a little uncooked.)

No comments:

Post a Comment